Friday, October 14, 2011

He liked ME best!

He fit snugly in my arms. He was sucking on a Binky. He had just had his hearing checked. I can only imagine how they do that to a 24 hour old baby. Fog horn and if he jumps he is good? I don't know. He was pleasant and peaceful when I got to hold him. When anybody else took him he cried. (Well, except for the Mother of course - but she needed a break).

He was so beautiful and perfect in every way. It was not a planned Cesarean but the mother's condition became complicated and the process became what is known as arrest of labor. All is well, now. Sigh. Such a wonderful experience and they get to take home the ultimate prize.

2 comments:

Ralph said...

On stories like this, "All is well" means a whole lot. I am so glad everything went okay and that he liked you best. That is a good feeling.
Ralph

Anonymous said...

He liked me best. We can't say that too often. I don't know that I ever did, but I do recall, I thought it one time. Good story.