Good luck. I would like that to be me as well but I think I am going to have a paintbrush in my hand and a ladder under my feet so I probably need to suck it up and grow a little.
I will be packing for a weekend at the daughters but first making a batch of chile to take up. I have been doing what you show for a week...so can't complain.
2 comments:
Good luck. I would like that to be me as well but I think I am going to have a paintbrush in my hand and a ladder under my feet so I probably need to suck it up and grow a little.
I will be packing for a weekend at the daughters but first making a batch of chile to take up. I have been doing what you show for a week...so can't complain.
Post a Comment