Sable really had to work to keep her reign as the King of the Hill. Belle really made her work for it.I love how our kitty Moose is hiding in the background.
This is the German Shepherd at maybe eight months? Sable comes in at 105 lbs. This Shepherd still has a lot of growing to do. She is SO long.
This is the best pic I got of her. All other pics came out as a blur.

5 comments:
Smart kitty.
Is the shepherd staying? This will get worse if so.
Is the pup a new addition permanently?
Stop on by for a visit!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Grumpy - she is so much braver than she used to be. Before we would not have seen her for days.
Tabor and Kari - I was dog sitting for the week-end only. Whew. I told my daughter not to bring that shepherd back until they took her to obedience training or put her on tranquilizers (or me on tranquilizers).
Good thing you were just dog sitting - thinks looked like they could have gotten ugly in a hurry.
Ralph
Post a Comment