Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Nothing to write about

Well, I probably have PLENTY to write about. I just don't feel like writing, I guess. I made crab cakes for the first time the other day. Never been a fan. My daughter looks for this appetizer at EVERY restaurant we go to. And, we go to plenty. Lazy ass that I am.

They came out edible, but bland. I have many more recipe ideas to try - so I'll get there.

BTW, this is post number 1900. Woot!

4 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

I love "nothing to write about" blogs because they are usually the most interesting.

Cheyenne said...

I never liked crab cakes either (or crab patties as we called them) but dang if my Mom didn't make the best. Hers are the only ones I ever ate.

Peruby said...

B&B - I guess I can always write about food!

Cheyenne - Happen to have your Mom's recipe for them?

Cheyenne said...

Mom passed on in 2004 and most all her recipes were in her head. I do know that she used real crab meat. Nothing less would do like the fake stuff that's around today.