Maybe I will make this one for Easter. We travel a bit farther this year than usual. I am to make a cheese ball and bring a vegetable tray. Easy food to transport.
I have not been cooking very much this week. Been crazy busy. I did make some steak and potatoes and chicken tenders. I put too much cayenne pepper in the breading for the chicken. Whoo! A bit hot.
I also seem to be out of the habit of taking pictures. I need to get back into that hobby again. I love to take pictures and see them when I transfer them to the computer. I would love a new camera, but I don't think that is feasible during this sorry economical time.
We went to a benefit dinner today. Spaghetti. My stomach has been hurting this evening. Not sure what that is from. They had delicious pumpkin cheesecake for dessert from Bob Evans. Simply delicious. We won two gift baskets. A doggie one (surprise) and a movie one. Another surprise. My daughter was trying to win the golf one for her beau.
I tried to see the moon tonight but there were too many clouds. I'll take the big dogs out one more time. Maybe I can catch a glimpse of it this time.

2 comments:
I don't trust cheese that travels without refrigeration.
Grumpy - so right! I will be taking a cooler. I'll have to keep those vegetables cool and fresh also.
Post a Comment