Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
My home made added color to my dogwood tree
The batteries iare dying in my mouse and I am too tired to go and dig up new ones to put in it. Here is my dogwood tree from a month or two ago when a wet snow fell on my home made color flowers.
I ran into a blog recently that chronicles the life of 'windy' a bag that has been tree-bound for a few years. It's only a tiny little shred now. Maybe you should give yours a name (if it is a bag) It looks like it could be a pretty blue ribbon too.
1 comment:
I ran into a blog recently that chronicles the life of 'windy' a bag that has been tree-bound for a few years. It's only a tiny little shred now. Maybe you should give yours a name (if it is a bag) It looks like it could be a pretty blue ribbon too.
Post a Comment