Picture taken in April of 2007. Four years ago this last week. Sweet Sixteen. One of my favorite pics of my daughter. Her hair is all blond and much longer now. This was when we went to Cincin to see The Lion King on stage. Fantastico!
Work and life (in general) has been crazy busy here in the Peruby household. I still have four dogs and five cats. Everybody has their addiction. Some folks buy a bottle of wine with each trip to the store. Me? Dog and cat food.
I would love to see another performance on the stage. Maybe this summer? Ha.
Purchased a new router and my computer would not connect. Everybody else was able to get a connection pronto. Me? I deleted and re-installed my wireless device. My hard wire cable barely connected directly to the cable modem. What the heck?
Another trip to the store. Now I have a new wireless device. I am connected. I am a little bit poorer, but I am connected. Why did I buy that new router? Speed. Faster, faster! More, more! Now, now!
In my defense, this is what I do for a living (more or less). I need a good solid connection. I am beginning to do a bit more work at home for the office (they now allow flex time). Some of my work needs to be completed after hours.
It seems kind of funny that the techie the family always calls when they have issues cannot get her own computer on line. Yeah, yeah. Funny stuff. So I missed a few days of facebook updates. Big deal. I was a bit slow responding to e-mail. Whoopee.
In my defense, this is what I do for a living (more or less). I need a good solid connection. I am beginning to do a bit more work at home for the office (they now allow flex time). Some of my work needs to be completed after hours.
It seems kind of funny that the techie the family always calls when they have issues cannot get her own computer on line. Yeah, yeah. Funny stuff. So I missed a few days of facebook updates. Big deal. I was a bit slow responding to e-mail. Whoopee.

1 comment:
My daugher will be turning 16 this summer, sigh.
Post a Comment