There I was enjoying my coffee, toast and jam reading the newspaper. Now, I am sick and feel as if I am ready to throw up. http://www.timesreporter.com/news/crime/x1485956889/Dogs-muzzle-duct-taped-charges-filed
The owner didn't know it was illegal. I suppose it is a good thing for him that "I Know" it is illegal for me to go there and bust a cap in his ass.

4 comments:
You have got to stop surfing while you are eating. There is too much ugly and disturbing stuff in the world...save it for just before you go to bed (;-))
If I found the owner I would rather castrate him.
Oh for God's sake, what the hell is wrong with people these days? I swear to God the majority of them are crazy. They just keep breeding and breeding until ignorance is all that is left of mankind.
Sad and Sick. This couple is so young and stupid, I hope they don't have kids.
Post a Comment