Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Yes I think that's how it went. And I think it was Dinah Shore that sang the song on her very own program, no less. I just read about that last week somewhere, that's how I know.
Love the picture and remember the song well -- See the USA in your Chevrolet, America is waiting for you to call...Cheyenne was right. Dinah Shore sang it. Dina Shore was Bagman's first fantasy!
Dinah Shore was hot.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes I think that's how it went. And I think it was Dinah Shore that sang the song on her very own program, no less. I just read about that last week somewhere, that's how I know.
Love the picture and remember the song well -- See the USA in your Chevrolet, America is waiting for you to call...
Cheyenne was right. Dinah Shore sang it. Dina Shore was Bagman's first fantasy!
Dinah Shore was hot.
Post a Comment