
I really have to get back out there and take more pictures! This one is the big lake near my town and was taken in May of what year? Heck if I can recall. 2008?
Anyway, it's hot around these parts. I hear it's hot around your parts, too. I walk the dogs and I am ready for another shower. I walk the dogs first thing in the morning, at my lunch break, after work and before turning in for the night. Nice. I can't very well jump in the shower each time. Let's just say it is probably a good thing I work in an office all by myself.
I watched the movies "Crazy on the Outside" and "The Bounty Hunter". I could not figure out where I had seen the parole officer in COtO and then I saw where she was the female co-star in the epic failure "Waterworld." And I'm just sayin' we ladies got gypped in TBH. Anist0n got to prance around in a short black mini dress while we got to see Butler in an "god-awful ugly" checkered shirt. What is up with that?! I thought it was a chick flick! And seriously? The rickshaw thing was a little over the top.
I always said that S Bull0ck did not have much acting range, but I am really thinking that Anist0n can only play one type. She looks the same in every.damn.movie! And she plays the same ditsy character. Over and over again - femme fatale. C'mon. Seriously! Just take any of her movies, plug a new guy in and spit them out each year and I don't think that anyone would be the wiser. Let's see some talent. Change the hair. Reach out. Play a real gritty female. Put on weight for a real character. We are sick and tired of blah, blah, blah. Girl loses boy. Girl teases boy. Girl gets boy back. Boring! There are actors and then there are showgirls. Sorry Anist0n. You're just a showgirl.
I am not saying the girl does not work hard for the money. She definitely works hard to keep that figure/body. Kudos to her. But there comes a time in life when you think one would say to themselves "Is this all there is to me?" A buff body? Is there no brain in here? Can I give something that really makes the audience think and just surprise the bloody hell out of them? Or, am I only in this for the paycheck?
3 comments:
She did do one role a number of years back where she was a clerk in a store and poor and had an affair with Jake Guylenhall(sp). she did get good reviews for that. She also played a really sneaky type in Derailed. But maybe these didn't make money?
She does seem to make the same movie over and over. But I never get tired of looking at her.
Tabor - Yes, I remember Derailed. It did have a twist - rightly so. And the other was "The Good Girl" I had also forgotten about that one.
Grumpy - exactly what my custodian said. He is a big movie buff, like me.
Post a Comment