My niece's catI've never seen a ring around just one eye like this. Then again, I don't see many white-faced cats. In the middle ages or in ancient Egypt, this cat may have been considered an omen. Hopefully a good omen.
It was a great week-end with plenty of friends and family. But WAY too much food. I remember saying "Eat light, we eat again in just 4 hours!"
Work is crazy with the beginning of the school year.
Now the sub woofer on my computer system blew a fuse. I am so glad I thought of the fuse. That will cost just a couple of dollars to replace. I pulled the fuse out and it is burnt black. I was pulling cables out and getting them all organized and I thought to myself 'here I am again, messing with electrical stuff!' Yikes!

I need to have sound so I can hear all the funny videos and enjoy the clips folks send my way. A couple of cute ones I saw over the week-end are 'machine-gun kitty' and 'surprised kitty'. Both found on Youtube. Both of them showed up first when I typed them into the search feature on Youtube. If you like cats, you should check them out.

I need to have sound so I can hear all the funny videos and enjoy the clips folks send my way. A couple of cute ones I saw over the week-end are 'machine-gun kitty' and 'surprised kitty'. Both found on Youtube. Both of them showed up first when I typed them into the search feature on Youtube. If you like cats, you should check them out.
1 comment:
I have never seen a cat like that either. All of ours like that have the mascara thing on both eyes.
Post a Comment