
As far as I can tell he got into my raffia in my craft stuff. Once outside, he ate grass like it was going out of style. I sat outside with him for about an hour until I finally had to go back inside and clean up his mess from where we didn't make it outside in time for the first wave of sickness.
And darn it! I have been so disciplined in putting the remote controls up at night. Sigh. It is the cable remote again. It is only chewed a bit on the end. It might still work okay. Calgon? Where's the Calgon? Take me away!
And darn it! I have been so disciplined in putting the remote controls up at night. Sigh. It is the cable remote again. It is only chewed a bit on the end. It might still work okay. Calgon? Where's the Calgon? Take me away!
FYI: I have a blog that I follow that had to shut down and re-open a new one. Seems she reached her limit of photos she can post on the blog. Yikes! I'll have to look into this.
2 comments:
Ohhh, poor baby boxer. Nothing worse than a sick dog. ESPECIALLY when they don't make it outdoors! Hope he is feeling better!
Awwww...hope he is ok by now. I always get upset when my pets are sick so I know how you and he feel.
Post a Comment