Thursday, August 26, 2010

Number 3 bites the dust



I found the batteries and disposed of them properly. Just like the package said. Dispose of properly. Good girl. This happened a few days ago, not recently. This remote I used just to turn the TV on and off anyway. My cable remote can do it (although I never can remember what button turns the TV off and what button turns the digital cable box off and I always get the wrong one). And of course, I can get up and push the button on the TV unit itself. Heh, heh.

My niece came in last evening to take a shower. She is moving into a new apartment and does not have hot water, yet. She was driving a huge U-Haul truck. I have to get a picture of her little self inside the drivers seat. I hope to do that today before she has to return it. It is funny looking.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

You need to start sprinkling Tabasco on every little thing in your house!

Grumpy said...

Bitter apple spray. Dogs hate it.

Peruby said...

Whoa Tabor! That would be something. LOL!

Grumpy, I'll have to check the bitter apple spray out. I will let you know!