
This is what greeted me on my living room floor this morning. They are still at it. They will go for weeks (sometimes a whole month) without touching anything and then "bam". There it is. This remote controls my DVD player. Or, it did. It won't be as easy to replace as the cable remote. I think I have a spare universal one around. I hope I have the directions with how to program it. Sigh. I suppose this is their way of telling me they want a Blu Ray with a High-Def system.
4 comments:
Or maybe they just need more fiber in their diet.
Then they can eat the wood slivers from the wooden spoon I beat them with. Just kidding! I don't beat them with anything harder than a wet noodle. I love my babies. It is already forgotten.
I think they're saying they don't like your taste is movies. Maybe you need to find some dog flicks!
Ouch! When I was still at home I had a little dog that was crazy. I swear. One day it got into all the wastebaskets, upstairs and down, and gathered the contents in the middle of the living room. Thank God I got home before my parents so I could straighten that mess up.
Post a Comment