
I browsed the pictures at DQ and decided on this puppy image to put on my daughter's ice cream cake. It was delicious! I used to hate the taste of grainy sugar in my mouth, but the flowers were so soft and melted very quickly. Yum!
Yes, it is 4:30 a.m. I have been up for over and hour. I can't sleep yet, again. I am not drinking any caffeine in the evenings. Well, I did drink an extra cup of coffee at a meeting yesterday after lunch. Maybe?
I am dizzy when walking the dogs. It is stress-induced, I am sure. I have to sign a retirement paper and it is affecting me so deeply. It is like jumping off a cliff into the unknown. All I see down below is pure darkness.
I do not have any 'faith in' or 'respect for' the people (person) who are (is) deciding my work fate.
Yes, it is 4:30 a.m. I have been up for over and hour. I can't sleep yet, again. I am not drinking any caffeine in the evenings. Well, I did drink an extra cup of coffee at a meeting yesterday after lunch. Maybe?
I am dizzy when walking the dogs. It is stress-induced, I am sure. I have to sign a retirement paper and it is affecting me so deeply. It is like jumping off a cliff into the unknown. All I see down below is pure darkness.
I do not have any 'faith in' or 'respect for' the people (person) who are (is) deciding my work fate.
2 comments:
I guess it's not an easy time for many people these days. I am just wondering if things will ever get any better or will this continue like forever. So glad I don't have to deal with that anymore.
Ah, so right. It is all a "wait and see" situation. I just do not have the energy to look for a new job.
Post a Comment