
This display kind of creeps me out. It is from the Fireman's Pub where I met some family for dinner on Saturday.
I am dragging my feet this morning. I am going to work today. While walking the dogs I felt some twinging in the shoulders and neck area. I drove last night. Most everything I do uses that right rhomboid muscle. Holding the leash for the dogs, scooping kitty litter, driving, dressing, picking this up, picking that up, loading and unloading the dish washer. It is endless.
So, that is why I am going to work. To get away from work. A lot of you will relate to that remark.
I am also reluctant to return to work because my daughter has a friend staying for a couple of weeks and we have just been goofing off the past two days having "girl fun". It's been great. But all good things must come to an end.
I am also wondering if my painful situation soured my view of Avatar. For those of you who really love it you may (or may not) like this. New release of Avatar coming this summer. My nephew told me this after I talked with him about the movie. He loved the movie. Of course he is one of those that went at midnight when it first came out and saw it in 3-D or something like that.
I will say this much. I loved the blues of the movie and the glowing, beautiful plants. I wish I had seen that on the big screen.
I am also wondering if my painful situation soured my view of Avatar. For those of you who really love it you may (or may not) like this. New release of Avatar coming this summer. My nephew told me this after I talked with him about the movie. He loved the movie. Of course he is one of those that went at midnight when it first came out and saw it in 3-D or something like that.
I will say this much. I loved the blues of the movie and the glowing, beautiful plants. I wish I had seen that on the big screen.
I am not making much progress on my book reading. Darn it all! I have barely cracked "The Blind Side". I moved an extra computer back into my bedroom and am using that for myself. My daughter and her friend have taken up residence at my other computer desk area. Two laptops and my mammoth PC sit there. They are all wireless so the dogs cannot chew the cat5 cable that my other computers need to connect to the router. This one does, but I have the cable strung up so that they cannot reach it.
Oh, another reason for my strained muscle. My purse. Yep, it's too heavy. It hangs on my left shoulder causing significant strain on the right side. What to do, what to do. I am the type of person who carries a saddle bag. I need to have everything in my purse.
Sigh. Enough stalling. It is time to get ready and roll.
Oh, another reason for my strained muscle. My purse. Yep, it's too heavy. It hangs on my left shoulder causing significant strain on the right side. What to do, what to do. I am the type of person who carries a saddle bag. I need to have everything in my purse.
Sigh. Enough stalling. It is time to get ready and roll.
1 comment:
Yep, my chiropractor once told me to lighten up on the purse. So I got a smaller one. That way you can put only so much in it.
Post a Comment