I had two training sessions at work this week. I mowed the grass (for the first time this year). I've been doing this and doing that. The week slipped away from me.
On a positive note, my bad mood seems to have lifted. I had a few deadlines this week and now that they are past, I can focus again on a handful of issues instead of that mountain I was facing for a month or so.
On a positive note, my bad mood seems to have lifted. I had a few deadlines this week and now that they are past, I can focus again on a handful of issues instead of that mountain I was facing for a month or so.

3 comments:
Yes, that kind of frantic trying to trace down a self-destructive clue is stress producing. You can only do your best. I hope it turns out all right. And often you never know and just have to let it go.
I am hoping that this was just a student writing to get rid of his angst and looking for some virtual support on a bad day, but I have read that people who threaten suicide usually want to go through with it. It is odd how losing his privacy may save his life.
You did a good thing. Serious or not, the student needs help.
Post a Comment