Friday, April 23, 2010

Pouting

"You care more about that damn [camera (lilacs, fill in the blank)] than you do about ME!" Arrrrghh! What a baby!

Anyway, the lilacs are in (almost) full bloom and have my entire back yard and half of the front yard smelling wonderful.

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Our lilacs are blooming, too. They are one of my favorite flowers. I thought about cutting a bouquet and bringing it inside but my husband reminded me of our 3cats. As much as I would love to have a bouquet inside, I also don't want to be cleaning up an overturned bouquet either.

Peruby said...

I've brought some inside, the only cat bothering them is Jasper and he is chewing the leaves.

Tabor said...

Lilacs smell has a strong childhood memory for me. It always meant school was almost over and I could spend days outside on the farm.