Friday, September 18, 2009

We do it while she is busy reading email see.....



They are plotting against me, now. This morning while reading my emails, Cheech came over and was being all coy and shy and lovable. I bend down and I say "Oh such a sweet puppy!" Usually I only get one sentence out before the other pup (they are always jealous of one another) comes bounding over to steal the attention. But, Chong did not show. I enjoyed the moment with Cheech. And then it hit me. The cat food! Aha! I ran to the kitchen. Chong was already scampering away. I picked up the cat dish laughing. You little devils! Plotting against me already!

On second thought, it was probably the fact that Cheech knew Chong was doing something wrong and he comes over to me to show me "See? I am the good puppy!" Yeah. That's probably more like what happened. He didn't want the wrath of Mom on him again.

Right this second Cheech is pulling Chong around the living room floor by his ear. By his ear! Probably telling him "You are going to get us into trouble again!"

I attended a "Constitution Day" speech last evening. This one had a speaker from the ACLU speaking about technology and the 4th amendment. I am going to be reading more on FISA and illegal search and seizure. DNA is a big controversy right now. The speaker asked us if we thought it was necessary for them to collect our DNA for any little arrest or reason. They must have suspicion. It isn't like fingerprints, you know. DNA can have some powerful pieces of information connected to it.

No comments: