Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just freaky


This scares the bejesus out of me

Most of you know by now that I am using my daughter's camera to take pictures. The pups are growing so fast, I don't want to miss the photo opportunities. I didn't want to delete anything on the memory card of my daughter's until I saved it all off to my hard drive. I stumbled across the above photo taken underwater in a swimming pool sometime over the summer.

It is one of my daughter's friends. It freaks me out.

I am off to a Genealogy class today. I hope I learn something useful. I want to do more with the web site and adding information about our family history. I have been reading about the ACLU and it's involvement in saving the authenticity of the 4th amendment. There is plenty to think about.

Looks like we are set for a beautiful day here in T-Valley, Ohio. I'll probably spend most of mine on the road and inside a library. Ah well. If I time it right, I can get my favorite childhood pizza and bring it home. Yum!

No comments: