I have two of the most adorable foot warmers wrapped around my feet as I sit at my computer. They do not need electricity or batteries to warm my feet. They are manufacturing their own heat. Sleeping. Ahhh.
No more incidents from poor Chong. At least I know what to do, now. It is funny with the boxer. He is sleeping on the couch. Every once in a while he will snort. Our big (alpha) cat, Casper just sits in amazement and watches him. I am not entirely sure what he is thinking.
I did catch him rub up against the boxer yesterday in the kitchen. Mmm Hmm. Yeah, Casper. I saw you!
I had advertised the boxer on 'Craig's list'. I received a very nice e-mail from a person who loves boxers. They warned me of the "puppy flippers". They had recently lost a boxer to cancer and have a new one that is four months old and if I couldn't find the real owners and could not keep him for myself that they would take him. They also told me of the health issues that plague this breed.
Friday evening I will call the interested family and give them the opportunity to come and get him. I will stipulate that if for any reason they don't want him or can't keep him that they are to return him to me. No questions asked.
I had advertised the boxer on 'Craig's list'. I received a very nice e-mail from a person who loves boxers. They warned me of the "puppy flippers". They had recently lost a boxer to cancer and have a new one that is four months old and if I couldn't find the real owners and could not keep him for myself that they would take him. They also told me of the health issues that plague this breed.
Friday evening I will call the interested family and give them the opportunity to come and get him. I will stipulate that if for any reason they don't want him or can't keep him that they are to return him to me. No questions asked.

No comments:
Post a Comment