
I only reduced this one in size a bit, so you could see close up the sharp points and the cobwebs. This one was shot at the lake on the 19th. I did get a spider, but he didn't stay exposed for very long.
Life is prickly around here. Juggling much. Friday should be a really fun day. Or, Friday night should be. My daughter is having all four wisdom teeth removed and the pups get neutered. Fun City. Anybody want to come over and help to keep me sane? Hah.
I watched Valkyrie. With all the German names, it was hard to keep track of who was who. Of course we know who Tom plays. The other names were hard to keep straight. And with the uniforms all the men tend to blend together. I was relieved to see that they did not go after his family.
Tomorrow is October already. Wow. I plan to go to the festival on Sunday. There is a car show on that day. It is the busiest day, but we had to arrange for sisters to make it. Weather looks a bit iffy. I've been there before when it rains. It is a mess and we were miserable.
Tomorrow is October already. Wow. I plan to go to the festival on Sunday. There is a car show on that day. It is the busiest day, but we had to arrange for sisters to make it. Weather looks a bit iffy. I've been there before when it rains. It is a mess and we were miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment