
The snow finally stopped. We have lots of ice. Shiny, hard and very slippery. This is a photo of one of my city's little side streets. I travel this way a lot.
For the first time in my 48.5 years I almost shunned the Steelers. I admire the way the Cardinals gave a good fight. I was dismayed at the poor conduct by one Steeler player in particular. If you watched the game, you probably know who I am speaking of.
But when it came right down to the nitty gritty I couldn't help but root for my team. It is my family's favored team. We grew up closer to Pittsburgh than Cleveland or Cincinnati. They never cease to amaze me with their ability to pull it off at the very last minute.
My favorite commercial was when the guy threw the snow globe (excuse me, his crystal ball) into the vending machine to get free snacks. (Didn't care for the second half of the commercial).
1 comment:
Yeah, that would be #92, Harrison. My husband was really upset the way he acted and said he should be thrown out of football.
The crystal ball was my favorite commercial, too. I also liked the one where the baby is talking to the golfer and calls him a shank-a-potomus. Too funny.
Post a Comment