
I finished reading "The Martian Child." I watched the movie a while back. It was really neat to discover that the author wrote a Star Trek episode titled "The Trouble With Tribbles." My Mom's favorite episode. Mine, too. It wasn't just the furry little critters. It was the comedy of the actors and their banter between the Klingons and one another.
I put that book down and immediately picked up "What Was She Thinking?" by Zoe Heller. My daughter wants to read "Atonement" by Ian McEwan. It is on my library hold list. It states that I am number 19. I requested the movie "Grace is Gone" last week and it said I was number 9. I received a notice the next day that it was ready to be picked up. So, I don't think she will need to wait all that long.
1 comment:
I just finished reading "The time Travelers Wife" and found it both a good read as well as depressing. It also left me with some unanswered questions about the daughter in the story. Now reading a book about memory loss!
Post a Comment