Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
You are certainly getting sophisticated with these photos. I really like this one.
Tabor - Thank-you. I tried to find the original one in the biggie size. It must be backed up somewhere on the external hard drive.You get the early morning insomnia, too?
Fantastic! What a perspective!
B&B - Thank-you also. I did flip the photo upside down. I was not balanced on the top of the swingset or anything like that. LOL!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are certainly getting sophisticated with these photos. I really like this one.
Tabor - Thank-you. I tried to find the original one in the biggie size. It must be backed up somewhere on the external hard drive.
You get the early morning insomnia, too?
Fantastic! What a perspective!
B&B - Thank-you also. I did flip the photo upside down. I was not balanced on the top of the swingset or anything like that. LOL!
Post a Comment