
Lights on the tree
I had the camera set wrong when I took this shot. The white lettering on top of the camera knob has worn off and I can't tell what I have it set at and if I don't have my glasses on, I can't see the setting show up on the display window. I kind of like it.
I had a wonderful Christmas. I didn't do much yesterday except go through bags and bags of wrapping paper to make sure nothing was thrown out. I saved one little make-up mirror from the garbage.
I won ten dollars from a lottery ticket. I don't much care for the lottery, but when somebody hands me a ticket, I'll scratch it!
Back to work today. I am tired.
Back to work today. I am tired.
1 comment:
I like the way this shot turned out too. Very abstract and colorful.
Post a Comment