
There's a boy in there somewhere!
A little friend of the family appears to be buried underneath his small mountain of gifts this Christmas. I am thinking he made out pretty good.
Watched a movie this evening. I really, really DON'T recommend it! Friends with Money. I really, really don't get this movie. What was it about any way? Did some Hollywood producer decide to create a movie that says "Let's make a movie that shows how stoned Jennifer Aniston can be?" Okay, I am using the word "really" a bit too much, but I can't help it. I am at a loss for words, here. If I am missing the point, somebody please point it out to me.
Wait. I just read where the writer is one who has written for Sex and the City, Six Feet Under and Gilmore Girls. Nuff said. Fluff. Smoke it up, then.
3 comments:
I really like Gilmore Girls although since the original writers left it is becoming too much like a soap opera and less exhausting in the chatter. I loved all the neurosis and cultural references. Friends with Money didn't get a lot of press, so I guess it wasn't all that good. Maybe people who have money enjoyed it?
Could be. My sister and I both said "I can't believe they just ended it like that!" From what I am reading, others felt the same way. As if the director walked off the set to go smoke a joint and never came back.
Never saw the movie, but I don't do movies as often as I should! Hope all besides the movie is going well! The picture is cute, love seeing just the eyes and the forehead of the little guy, guess Santa put him on the "nice" list!
Post a Comment