
I think her name is Shelby
This little girl dressed in blue was at my Grand niece's first birthday party back in October. Cute as a button and dressed all in blue to match her pretty eyes.
I sat at the mall waiting on my nephew this evening when my feet felt as though they were going to fall off. I looked up and there was this huge line of parents with their children waiting to see Santa. I sat and watched them for a while.
So, how much do you suppose a mall Santa gets paid? I know it was at least 80 degrees in that place. He had a full suit on with beard, etc. He wasn't as round as the storybook Santa. For all I know he may have started out bigger, but sweat off all the fat.
I'm pretty sure it was a guy. I didn't get close enough to hear him speak. Time after time somebody plopped a little rugrat on his lap. Most of the time they were horrified at this sight of foreign red and white monstrosity. Anyways, I'll bet he doesn't get paid near enough.
I'm pretty sure it was a guy. I didn't get close enough to hear him speak. Time after time somebody plopped a little rugrat on his lap. Most of the time they were horrified at this sight of foreign red and white monstrosity. Anyways, I'll bet he doesn't get paid near enough.
1 comment:
Probably just a little over minimum wage. My daughter was horrified with Santa until this year, and she turned 5 this past June. We never did the Santa in the mall thing, there used to be a store in downtown, that had the best Santas every year, but sadly that store has gone by the wayside to the greater stores and chains in the world.
Post a Comment