
Fall leaves with bubbles and a star spotlight
I was playing around. Just a photo of my yellow leaves that had fallen from my tree. Boring, I thought. So, I opened up Photo Shop, started clicking and playing - and this was the result. I may leave out the star pattern next time and just go with the different colored bubbles. I do like bubbles.
It has been a weird day. Nothing I can place my finger on, but just weird. The little goblins do not arrive until tomorrow evening so I have time to get some candy. I can't buy it ahead of time because it gets well, you know.... eaten. I may dress up this year when I answer the door. I'll have to do something with my cat Precious as she tries to run outside each time we open the door. Any little hesitation and she is out the door like a shot. And, the dog is going to bark up a storm when they ring the bell or knock on the door. And she will want to smell each and every one of them. That is, if she doesn't get spooked by them. If it is nice like it is this evening, maybe I will dress up and sit outside and wait for them.
My daughter is still not having a very good time at school. It seems that there are a group of girls that are having a blast starting rumors about my daughter's boyfriend. He has started classes at home on the computer through digital learning, so my daughter is left to stew until she can talk to him about the rumors. It seems as if they get one rumor hashed out and the girls start another. The rumors are about him and another girl.
I thought by today it would all have blown over, but the rumor mill is still finding fuel to keep burning. Some are not rumors and my daughter is having to deal with that. She is an emotional wreck with not eating or sleeping very well. I try to coach her, but I think that the girls are having fun watching to see how she reacts.
I cannot even begin to type out as to how I would like to deal with him. It would not be wise.
It has been a weird day. Nothing I can place my finger on, but just weird. The little goblins do not arrive until tomorrow evening so I have time to get some candy. I can't buy it ahead of time because it gets well, you know.... eaten. I may dress up this year when I answer the door. I'll have to do something with my cat Precious as she tries to run outside each time we open the door. Any little hesitation and she is out the door like a shot. And, the dog is going to bark up a storm when they ring the bell or knock on the door. And she will want to smell each and every one of them. That is, if she doesn't get spooked by them. If it is nice like it is this evening, maybe I will dress up and sit outside and wait for them.
My daughter is still not having a very good time at school. It seems that there are a group of girls that are having a blast starting rumors about my daughter's boyfriend. He has started classes at home on the computer through digital learning, so my daughter is left to stew until she can talk to him about the rumors. It seems as if they get one rumor hashed out and the girls start another. The rumors are about him and another girl.
I thought by today it would all have blown over, but the rumor mill is still finding fuel to keep burning. Some are not rumors and my daughter is having to deal with that. She is an emotional wreck with not eating or sleeping very well. I try to coach her, but I think that the girls are having fun watching to see how she reacts.
I cannot even begin to type out as to how I would like to deal with him. It would not be wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment