Sable runsAt lunch today, I ducked outside to get a picture of the pretty leaves that fell on my front lawn. They don't last very long before the wind sweeps them away. And, it's raining as I type this.
Sable thought "Wow! We get to play in the road? Count me in!"
You think when I took her in for her allergy shot a week ago that I could have sprung the $6 for a nail clipping, huh? Fact is, I completely forgot about them.
I look forward to the extra hour we get this week-end. I used to really enjoy it about 25 years ago when the bars had to stay open an hour longer. The workers didn't! Yuk, yuk, yuk!
I look forward to the extra hour we get this week-end. I used to really enjoy it about 25 years ago when the bars had to stay open an hour longer. The workers didn't! Yuk, yuk, yuk!
I managed to watch the movie Click with Adam Sandler. Eh. I can take it or leave it. The dog humping humor can be left out. I did enjoy seeing Henry Winkler and Rhoda's younger sister. Do you remember Rhoda? Just had to make me feel old. They were playing the grandparents in the movie. Sheesh!
1 comment:
I can't wait for that extra hour either. I really don't need it and would prefer we had daylight savings all year round (like Arizona), but it does give us something different.
I will wait until Click comes to Starz. You aren't the only one to give it a bad review.
Post a Comment