
The old one in the foreground, the new one in the background
The old one kept falling off the nail when we got a hard wind. I added some crafts to it because it was getting thin. The new welcome sign is hanging in the back ground. Underneath sits a very comfortable rocking swivel patio chair.
Come on over and sit a while.
4 comments:
Don't mind if I do...I'll have a diet Pepsi please.
Diet Pepsi is on the grocery list! Maybe I'll make a batch of buckeyes! LOL!
I went to Michael's Crafts recently... loved seeing all the oranges and fall colors. :)
I love decorating for the seasons. Like your display.
~S
Shephard - our Michael's closed. We have Pat Catan's and The Flower Factory. And, Jo Ann's. Out of the three, I like Pat Catan's. I did get to visit Michael's once before they closed. I liked it, too.
Post a Comment