Little outhouse for little peopleOne of my sister's ex-husbands makes outhouses that seems to be all the rage for yard decorations. Can you imagine? The one pictured above is not one of his. He sells in a different part of the state. But, it was just a few years back we were removing them from our back yards.
Regardless, this little girl thought it was the greatest thing to play in. Peek-a-boo or a wooden version of a playhouse, she seemed to be enchanted with it. I didn't look inside any. Maybe there is an old Sears catalog or some corn cobs hanging on the walls. Corn cobs? Who in their right mind?
We went shopping for a Halloween costume this evening. No easy feat. I have a stash of long dark capes and wigs and a few masks, but my daughter didn't want anything to do with scary and gory. She used to be into that. Now, it is a sort of zombie chick. Yikes. I won't be here for the party. It is tomorrow night.
I'll be here. I am not a gambler. We went in 2000 and of course, I got a migraine. I sat in the non-smoking area and drank pop. I felt a little better later. We'll see how this time goes. I am taking my camera, not sure if they are allowed in the speakeasy. I'll find out. Guess I'll pack my winter coat for this trip. I am hoping the sun shines even if it is cold, and I can get some nice fall pictures on the way.
I'll be here. I am not a gambler. We went in 2000 and of course, I got a migraine. I sat in the non-smoking area and drank pop. I felt a little better later. We'll see how this time goes. I am taking my camera, not sure if they are allowed in the speakeasy. I'll find out. Guess I'll pack my winter coat for this trip. I am hoping the sun shines even if it is cold, and I can get some nice fall pictures on the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment