Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Seeing Spots

I'm seeing spots after creating this image in PhotoShop. Yowza.

Here are two goofy things about me:

1. My head is SO round, that elastic headbands pop off after a minute or so. Usually they will fling through the air, causing all of my rude, obnoxious family to laugh at me! No, not that bad, but they do slide up until they just make a jumble mess of my hair.

2. When I get into doing something, I won't stop to go to the bathroom. Like crafts or computer work. I will wait until I nearly pee my pants. I just can't take the time to stop and go.

There. Simply silly things you didn't know about me. Whoopee.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

I have those same two goofy things about me, but I can't play the bathroom waiting game anymore now that I am close to 60!