

Looks as if my patio gutter is in need of some repair. I neglected to clean the leaves out from underneath the extension of the drain and here is the result.
It is wet in Ohio. From what I am seeing (reading) on the news it looks as it if is damn near wet everywhere.
What is the old saying? Water, water everywhere and not a drop to drink. Actually, I think that was said by somebody out at sea.
Sigh. Anyway. It is ugly out there. My backyard is a small pool of water. My dog, she doesn't want to go out. I can't blame her.I had a long talk with my daughter's boyfriend's Mom last night. Sixty minutes. Possibly four minutes of that was about our children's relationship and how we can maintain it.
January is going to be a lo-o-o-ng month. Probably February, too. I must keep myself from hiding my head under the blankets and blocking life out. SAD sets in.
Kick myself in the butt. Kick myself again. Go get some coffee. Go to work. Shalom.
Edit: My apologies to those in Texas and Oklahoma. Yes, some of us are soaked with rain, but some of us are in the midst of a dry spell with fires raging all around uncontrollably. It is just one big mess out there.
2 comments:
Yes, the rains have come here as well. I am still fighting my cold, but at the tale end. It doesn't help my mood any.
Mmm...I have the urge to hide under the blankets, too. Get out and take some pictures!!
Works for me!
;)
~L.
Post a Comment