Still not up to par. Or, not running on all cylinders. However you want to phrase it, I am reserving my energy for work. Especially where the eyes are concerned.
EWWWWWWWAH! Some family members lived there while she was upstairs, mummifying????? Look, I just don't know. It isn't only Ohio, this happens everywhere I am sure! YUCKKKKKKKKK!
While this seems strange, death has so many fears around it that I don't really object to this as long as the health code people don't object. And of course, they would! I have traveled enough around the world that I have seen mummified bodies or remaining bones in cliffs and caves outside villages, a traditional way of treating their dead.
2 comments:
EWWWWWWWAH! Some family members lived there while she was upstairs, mummifying????? Look, I just don't know. It isn't only Ohio, this happens everywhere I am sure! YUCKKKKKKKKK!
While this seems strange, death has so many fears around it that I don't really object to this as long as the health code people don't object. And of course, they would! I have traveled enough around the world that I have seen mummified bodies or remaining bones in cliffs and caves outside villages, a traditional way of treating their dead.
Post a Comment