I did not get to see it, but the veteran I spoke to at The Wall told me I could see the performance on YouTube.
It is a ten minute video. Lorain High School Army Junior ROTC - POW/MIA Table Ceremony. The show was a couple of hours before we arrived that day. (The YouTube video is NOT at the Tuscarawas county location I was at that day.)
We also missed a huge group of bikers who were showing their respects to one of the members who died on the first day The Wall was on display. He was coming to join in the biker rally for The Wall. I pass the spot where he was killed a couple of times - there is a POW/MIA flag, wreath and flowers.
The above display has 37 panels. One for each soldier lost from Tuscarawas County.
1 comment:
Re your comment. Your sister and I must certainly have twins in an alternate universe ;-)
Post a Comment