Seems "Big Tex" caught fire. I didn't even know this structure existed. I guess I need to get out more. Well, I bet that most of the folks in Texas don't know that Ohio has a huge basket that is what --- 8 stories high or so? Yeah.
Well, anyway - they said the fire is still a mystery - they do not know what caused it.
I do.
He certainly must have applied this brand of sunscreen.
"The maker of Banana Boat sunscreen is recalling some half-million bottles
of spray-on lotion after reports that a handful of people have caught
on fire..."
And, I am so sorry but I actually laughed when I read that headline. Before the seriousness registered with me of course. But it was so absurd and caught me as funny.
Well, then when I read about poor Big Tex...well, you see how my mind works.


2 comments:
I also laughed when I heard the sunscreen story. Witty of you to pair both of these odd stories together.
I laughed out loud. Visions of Spontaneous Human Combustion on the beach. I guess it's probably NOT funny, really, but.... yeah, it kind of is.
Post a Comment