LOL! My little grand nephew seems to be jealous of the birds with their full heads of hair. He is pointing. Or, maybe he is counting. Either way, I thought it made an adorable picture. Photo courtesy of his Mom (my niece by marriage).
Oh, just for the record. I spoke to a principal of an elementary school yesterday. I was helping her with the filter since the district's tech person had left. She was so sweet and so thankful for my help. It made me feel so much better after dealing with the teacher I spoke to last week. What is that saying about 'one bad apple...' eh?
I'm tellin' ya. It is quite obvious to me how different districts are. I can only hope that your children or grand children are in one of the good ones. There are some unhappy teachers out there because their administration just does not give a damn. And I don't want to put all the blame on the administration. I know it takes two and goes both ways and all of that. It is just a sad thing when the anger and the animosity starts and it just has to have an effect on the children's learning.

1 comment:
This does get to the heart of problems on education reform and points out why throwing more money at a school may not improve its track record. I was in education and job security is over emphasized.
Post a Comment