Thursday, October 25, 2012

More pics

Another photo. I didn't even take the time to touch this one up to try to get rid of all that shade at the bottom. Bear with me as something goofy or funny is bound to happen with me or around me so I can share. It is the nature of my life.  If nothing eventful happens, I will conjure up a funny memory or life experience to tell you all.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Something about to happen. Interesting insight you have into your future. I hope nothing funny happens to me for a while.

Anonymous said...

If and when it does please share. Don't you think that contrast of shade and sun adds a certain pleasant dimension before focusing in on the stunning display of color provided by the changing colors of the trees?

kden said...

Sounds like my life, something's always happening! Beautiful shot.