Tuesday, July 31, 2012

No Smoking Please

Well, I am driving a crappy loaner. Until 8:00 this morning. I will go back and get mine. Another nail in the tire. Either I really ticked somebody off or I have been driving in some rough terrain. This nail nearly punctured through the side wall of the tire. Forcing me to purchase a new tire. Which, as we all know - you must purchase in twos.

I suppose since the car lot deals with things of this nature, we can let this grammatical error go.

Some things just show up where you lease expect them. LOL!

4 comments:

Grumpy said...

Why must tires be purchased two at a time? I was always told that as long as the new tire had a compatible tread pattern that you could buy one tire at a time.

Anonymous said...

Buying two tires at a time is like changing your oil every three thousand miles, You can do it but it's not necessary. Both designed to sell more tires and oil and filters.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peruby said...

Aw nuts! Peruby gets taken again. Well, anyway, I feel better with the two new tires.

I have had tire pressure issues with this car since I bought it.