Words to my daughter and her beau. "Don't drink the water!"
Nephew above is also expecting. Well, his girlfriend is. This is not the nephew I wrote about in my post from yesterday. He may jump on the bandwagon. I do know that he wants to do things "socially proper" and get married and all that first.

2 comments:
"I do know that he wants to do things "socially proper" and get married and all that first."
Is he a musician?
Bill,
The one in the picture sings on the week-ends in a band. He has a nine to five job. He and his lady friend are already expecting. Whether or not they get married is anybody's guess.
The one who will do things proper is another nephew very close to me. He is a computer analyst/programmer. He has met a girl and they both want to start a family a.s.a.p.
I think he was sort of waiting his turn for the wedding. His sister just married the beginning of June and we kind of try to space the weddings out a year or two in between so the family can recoup and catch up - but it looks like they are coming fast and furious.
LOL! I love it. This coming from somebody who never married, never plans to and never cared much for the idea.
Post a Comment