Moonflowers out by the patio are doing well this year. I gave sister 1944 some seeds a couple of years ago and she now has moonflowers. It must take them a year or two to germinate. Is germinate the correct word? Yep, close enough.
I have two plants out front. They did not do as well this year and still one lonely little plant along side the west side of the house. (The original place ). I killed those off by accident one year and am trying to get them back over there. They were something else.
I love their smell. At night it drafts across the lawn. Okay, is draft the correct word? No, you idiot. It's waft! I love www.dictionary.com. LOL!

1 comment:
I forgot to plant them this year. With my foot issue, many of my garden projects fell by the wayside Thanks for your photo, I can almost smell it!!
Post a Comment