When I comment on somebodys' post and I am not logged into Google, I get this error. I have then - lost my entire comment. I have gotten (I hate using that word) into the habit of saving my comment before I post so that when I do get the error, I can log in - and re-comment by just pasting it in.
What a pain!
Bloggers are bailing out of blogspot.com to wordpress like rats running from a sinking ship.
http://welcomeyoutomyworld.wordpress.com/

5 comments:
Blogger is also posting a warning that it no longer supports Safari browsers and Safari users will have problems. Then they supply a link to download their Chrome browser. So far I haven't had any problems. I'm guessing it might be a way to blackmail us into using their browser.
I've thought about word press myself. It just seemed like too much trouble. I wonder what what browser Grumpy is using. After I first read your comments today
I switched to Safari to see if I encountered problems. I suppose it's understandable why Google would no longer support Safari. Haven't Apple and Google been been scrapping with each other? Anyway I didn't or haven't seen blogger's warning Grumpy mentioned.
It happens to me all the time, and I HATE it. I HATE typing something,and then losing it. You can never get back those same exact thoughts/words. I also forget to log out of a multiple gmail account, and get an old blog acct which I have never used. THat's frustrating too. I also can't figure out how to get pictures to line up side by side - I think blogger doesn't allow that? I know - it's VERY frustrating!!!
I use Safari and at the top of the Dashboard is the warning about Blogger no longer supporting Safari and that problems may be encountered.
I also copy my already written comments....just in case as I have had those problems off and on. I still like blogger though and don't plan to bail unless things get unbearable. I like the new dashboard especially for multiple blogs in the same place.
Post a Comment