This is a photo of our first family reunion. We had our third Sunday. It is some sort of controlled chaos.
Edit: Well, I thought I had scheduled this post to show up on Sunday morning, but when it did not and I checked, it said it was just a draft. Oh well.
So tired from the trip. My jaw is not better. I finished the z-pack yesterday and I am in a lot of pain. I am just waiting for dentist and doctor office to open so I can start calling them to see who can see me first and find out where in the heck this pain is coming from.
Edit: Well, I thought I had scheduled this post to show up on Sunday morning, but when it did not and I checked, it said it was just a draft. Oh well.
So tired from the trip. My jaw is not better. I finished the z-pack yesterday and I am in a lot of pain. I am just waiting for dentist and doctor office to open so I can start calling them to see who can see me first and find out where in the heck this pain is coming from.

2 comments:
Hope your jaw is better. Love the chaos picture. I'm sure there is some order in chaos but I can't find it either.
Controlled chaos. Perfect for a family reunion.
Post a Comment