I finally found my Nook. It had been missing since shortly after the floor was put in - the end of June. What can I say? I am domestically challenged.
I have transferred quite a few pdf files over so that I can read them when I am away from the computer. I used to print them out (gasp!).
Yes, they are all boring work-related files.
Okay, so that makes my spare laptop from work (left it at a remote school - got it back), my nook. Now, I need to locate my battery charger for my camera. Sigh. Always the stupid battery charger with me!
Okay, so that makes my spare laptop from work (left it at a remote school - got it back), my nook. Now, I need to locate my battery charger for my camera. Sigh. Always the stupid battery charger with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment