Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I got nuttin'

I got nuttin' you guys. So I slapped a picture of Slade being bored here. I have been reading books on my nook and not spending much at home time on the computer. I am planning one last malware post about how to avoid the suckers but I want to get it right (or as right as I can) before I give any advice.

As I say - I am by no means an expert on the subject, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night. LOL!

Oh, and crazy me volunteered to host the Labor Day cook-out for the family. This Sunday. I have to buckle down and find that damn camera battery charger. Grrrrr! It is my chance to have my Independence Day party do-over!

4 comments:

Tabor said...

Here is hoping for a very successful labor day party with lots of laughter and good food and no more boredom for the dogs.

Anonymous said...

My volunteer days are now over. I am restricted to telling others how to do things or in some cases, what to do. I think they call that supervision.Hope you have a good holiday.

Cheyenne said...

When you find that battery charger you should install a "clapper" thing on it, then whenever you clap you will know where it is. Or not.

Bailey Be Good! said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me!! You are such a cutieee! I hope you have the most relaxing holiday weekend, EVER! Get in as much lap-sitting as you can -- that's what I try and do! :)

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)