Don't do it. I know it isn't your type of movie anyway. I saw E Page in two films and liked her, I also thought that R Wilson would be pretty good since I have watched a few episodes of The Office. Heck, his bio states that he played the clarinet and bassoon in school. So did I! This made me smile because like me, he would have had to learn treble clef for the clarinet and bass clef for the bassoon. I wasn't the only one!
And, I love the name Rainn. But, I would name a girl that - but so what!
And, I love the name Rainn. But, I would name a girl that - but so what!
But - Oh, dear. I had no idea it would be that awful. Gross does not even begin to describe it. K Bacon, what have you reduced yourself to? His acting is superb as usual, but the film was "ick".
If you like people getting bludgeoned in full detail with blood squirting out all over the place; if you like to see people getting their heads "literally" blown apart - then this movie is for you. It certainly is not for me and I wish I had not pushed that "buy" button on my remote control.
God awful. Super. Save yourself and don't watch it.

1 comment:
Hasn't it always been that way with movies. Well maybe it worse now, I don't know. You win on a few, lose on a lot of them.
You'll find that charger one of these days, in a most unusual place. Some of us spend up to 20% of our lives looking for lost keys and stuff.
Post a Comment