Sunday, May 22, 2011

Oh, look who is on vacation this week! And, look who returns to work on Tuesday the 31st! Oh, Murphy -  you and your law!

I was able to do a bit of everything yesterday. The boxer woke me up early with his whining so I managed a short 15 minute nap later in the day. I managed to mow half my yard. I cleaned the bathroom. I read a lot of the book about HeLa cells and I squeezed a movie in. Plus dinner with family an hour away! YAY!

7 comments:

Dogs and Coffee said...

Isn't the rain great? Yeah, no, I know. I think the whole world has gone wet.
Well, take heart - you're on vacation and it's raining. I have to work and it's raining. It's just plain raining EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME. SHould have made plans to go to the rainforest on your vacation. It's probably dry there, in comparison. Enjoy, anyways. Good thing you got all those books!

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

Grrr - that was me, again. Wish I could figure out how to delete that old blogger account so that didn't happen.

Beverly said...

How do you like the HeLa cells book?

Cheyenne said...

Oh crap...here I thought I was the only one with that kind of luck. I am ready to shoot all the meteorologists on TV...twice!

Peruby said...

Dog Hair - what is the line in that song? "It feels like it's raining all over the world." They called for rain yesterday (Sunday) but we did not get it. I got a whopper of a headache though because of the heat.

Peruby said...

Beverly - I love the book! It is really making me think about this cell research issue. I have some pages bookmarked online to begin reading and educating myself about what is going on.

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - I quit watching the weather. It just became too depressing.