In mid may I captured this shot on the larger lake in my area. I had my camera about five days and was still messing around. My nephew explained to me if I zoomed in farther than 35mm I was just cropping the shot with the camera and I was better off to turn the digital zoom off and crop the picture with a software program.
He took a lot of pictures Sunday at a family cook-out and he just loves the camera. If it gets his approval, then I feel I made the right choice. About three people wanted to know where, what kind and how much the camera was.
I am much too lazy for an SLR and I just want to have fun with the camera without seriously getting into the technical details of the machine and the processing. I love the resulting images of the SLR and maybe some day when I feel more comfortable with finances and shooting I can go that route.

2 comments:
Amish fishermen with a motor? Isn't that against the rules?
Grumpy - for some odd reason they allow gas power but no electricity. They are allowed to pay somebody to drive them around and they are allowed to ride in gas powered vehicles. I wonder what will happen when somebody offers to drive them around in an electric car.
Something about electricity brings them too close to the rest of the world.
Another example of a select group of people interpreting the Bible to suit their beliefs. Keep what they like and ignore the rest.
Post a Comment