I got the motherlode back up and running. Good grief! What a hassle. I have to get a battery for this mammoth system and maybe a little better surge protector. Ugh.I did drool over the new XPS systems, though. I don't know why I keep getting gaming machines when I don't play any games. Weird.
There sure are a lot of updates when you load from an old XP installation disk. LOL!
Now, to get my AV re-installed yet again. I am wondering if Symantec is getting tired of hearing me say "my system crashed" because I keep having to re-install my AV. I have a 3 user license. I'm sure if I do it without tech support it is going to say "You have reached your maximum number of computers". Blah, blah, blah!
Just for kicks, I watched "The Tooth Fairy." I thought it was cute at times. It still did not come close to one of our favorites: "The Rundown."
Just for kicks, I watched "The Tooth Fairy." I thought it was cute at times. It still did not come close to one of our favorites: "The Rundown."
2 comments:
Wish you were here. I keep getting a chkdsk run on my PC when I boot it up in the morning...I do not restart everyday, but try to reboot about once a week. I looked up a solution since my PC is less than a year old and found out some thing to do...but it looked to complex for me!
Can you try this:
Go to the Start button
Click on Run
type in (after the word Open): msconfig
Select the Startup tab.
If Chkdisk is in the list, uncheck it.
Click OK until you exit and then re-boot.
Let me know.
Post a Comment